Thursday, July 20, 2017

Ana the Moon Goddess

After a few short months of finally adjusting to my nightly dreams of chaotic interstellar and inter dimensional travel, i had finally accepted that this phenomenon im going through may never end. Ive become more humble and understanding throughout this journey.

As another day on earth passed i geared up for another timeline of discovery and adventure. As i closed my eyes and began to drift off into the abyss, I woke to discover that i was not in the tree where my energy would wake. this time I was at my familys house. I knew what this was, this dream alone had pushed me to the cusp of suicide and insanity.

It was midnight, the sky covered in clouds that not even the moons light could penetrate. I look at my mother who is slowly losing her life to brain cancer and kneel at her feet. Feeling that this was my last time being able to talk to her before she left i told her goodbye, that id be okay and that my love for her would shine so bright she could find it no matter where she went after this life. Kissing her soft cheek for the last time I busted out of the back door crying as i didnt want to wake anyone in the house. In a emotional fit i light up a cigarette and look down to discover a razorblade and a ripped peice of paper laying in front of me. Blank on the front, with writing on the back reading "Suffer she will if you wait, no more pain if your soul i can take. With blood you write your what you desire, then burn the note with hair and fire". Not being able to bare watching the woman who took care of me my entire life i was quick to cut my skin and begin writing "My mothers soul i wish to release, that she may have an afterlife with no pain, only peace". I walked over to the grill that sat on the deck in the backyard, taking the lighter i had used to light my smoke, i burned the paper. Moments later a hole in the sky would open with a a ominous blood red light shining down where i now stood. Winged beasts hurled from the sky in my direction and circled around me. Looking down i see a very strange diagram beneath my feet, glowing red and moving like a gear. They begin to chant in tounges, i cannot understand until finally a character mimicking Satan begins to appear out of thin air. The beasts then enter the house dragging my mothers almost lifeless body out and putting her by my feet. "Another mortal soul i shall take, this blood oath shall never break" A white energy begins to float from my mother body towards the sky's, forever gone from the world she loved. beasts held me down while Satan takes a knife from his tail. He would begin to cut me open and shackle my eternal soul to his, I was to walk with the damned and be tortured for all eternity. I would then wake up crying in a panic attack in my bed wishing that i was dead.

This time things were different, as Satan began to chant and bury his knife into my chest, he stopped and dropped the knife as something strange was happening. The knife began to glow bright pink. "Hi!!!!!" a very cute childish female voice came from the knife. Satan looking confused shouts "WHO DARES INTERRUPT MY CEREMONY". The knife begins levitate and take the shape of a little girl, who shines brighter than the sun, wearing a white dress with flowing blonde hair even when no wind blew. "Woah that was fun, i'm Ana!" extending her open hand to Satan expecting a hand shake. "YOU FOOLISH LITTLE GIRL, ILL BANISH YOU TO THE DEPTHS OF" Satan was cut of by Ana who put her hand over his mouth. "Thats not very nice we dont want to play with you anymore" says Ana. Suddenly she begin to glow brighter lighting up the entire area, until everything finally goes white.


I then wake up in the tree that i'm forever entangled with. Looking around i'm in my astral body. My skin blue and hair green, even my tail! Ecstatic that my Night terror had gone and i was back home i raced out of the tree to surround myself with the beauty i had created. Everything was calm and peaceful, until suddenly a tap on my shoulder. Turning around it was Ana, floating at my eye level, smiling and then wrapping her arms around me to hug me. "Im Ana i came from there" Her finger points to one of my 3 moons. "I could feel how much pain you were in so i came and brought you back to here, I hope you dont mind" 

Ana now accompanies me on my travels, and for the span of about 2 months every night i had a night terror Ana was right there to stop it in some clever and cute fashion, and take me back home. When our journey has come to an end she becomes the core to one of my moons as i go to become core of my planet planet.

I believe Ana may be my mom, her pure energy manifested itself into this deity and is forever with me. On our travels she is always excited to visit new and old worlds to see how they reform after the rebirth of the universe. Or maybe its just me creating things in my head to cope with losing the most important person in my life. Either way im grateful for it, my dreams are never lonely and my heart soul is forever warm again.

No comments:

Post a Comment